Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Whitney meet my husband"..."your HUSBAND?"

About 2 weeks ago my friend Kirstie got married in the Salt Lake Temple. Her older sister got married the next day at the Mesa Temple. They switched off being eachother's bridesmaides and had receptions in Utah and Arizona. I went to Elisha's reception on Saturday night! I got to meet both of their new husbands! They were very nice and very cute! Afterwards Kirstie, her husband Bryce, and I met up with Sarah at Ocean Blue for some ice cream! We sat outside for about 2 hours reminiscing on old times and letting Bryce in on all Kirstie's embarassing moments! We talked about things we did in elementary school, junior high, and high school! Wow we've known eachother a long time! It was so fun to catch up and i laughed so hard i cried! But that's what good friends do to ya!